Studying in Australia is an overwhelming and ever learning experience. But at some stage students may feel to change the course of their study and wish to join a new course. For this they need to get a new offer letter and COE from the course provider.

Note: Students must make sure that they are maintaining their Visa Subclass all the time. Also, if a student’s visa was granted under Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP), it must be maintained under the same conditions for at least one year.

At VRA our qualified and registered Australian Education counselors provides an exceptional service to the students and make the process as simple as possible.